Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Birthday Spankings – April 4, 2017

Elder Gilliland issuing birthday spankings

So tomorrow is my birthday it honestly doesn’t even feel like it. You really don’t think about those things a whole freaking bunch like its great but I won’t be getting a ton and I’m ok with it because I’m grateful for what I have here and at home!!(: so the question is who are our investigators!! well we have the mom of Karina and she is actually doing really well and always listens to us!! We also have this old lady who is just so freaking sad like oh my she says she has no faith anymore like it’s just sad to see her but this last time I left my testimony with her rather than a lesson and she said, well chicos I think I’m gonna pray tonight.  I want the faith that you guys have so were gonna hope that she gets it!!(: we also just talk to basically everyone in the street that will listen and as it turns out lots and lots of people will listen to us if we just take the initiative!! So that’s always fun and people freaking oh my gosh something so funny whenever we see old people we know exactly what they are going to say to us when we say hi and that word is "adios" hahaha everytime it literally kills me!! So my favorite thing that I have eaten here was honestly a guy that made us steak and mashed potatoes, but something from here would be hermana castros asado! It’s a huge steak meat fiestaaa and we eat a ton of meat with french fries homemade and sausage and just everything tasty and meaty you can think of!  Hey you guys! That video you sent for my birthday was the best freaking thing in the entire world ha ha! Oh my gosh I loved it so much you guys have no idea!! Thank you guys for all of the birthday wishes, they were like the best things ever!! ok so this week was really good!! we worked really hard and everyone is getting better with their obedience!! I heard you guys got back from hawaii so that sucks, no more having fun for you guys!! And I’m still out here partying my butt off in Argentina!! Austin’s blogs are still hilarious and I want to be in one. I’m happy that all of you guys are having a goodtime in Colorado!!I hope that all of you try your best in everything that you do always!! I miss you guys a freak ton and I am excited to change areas and companions. I’ll be changing, but I don’t know where and It sucks because today we got home late from fishing so I have little time but I will get a good one next week with everything that has happened!!! I love you guys sooo much!! talk to you all soon.

Elder Jones








No comments:

Post a Comment