Thursday, July 6, 2017

600 Pesos Gone! May 9, 2017





Hello my amazing family!!(
So how are all of you guys? I thought I would tell you guys what happened this week including a few miracles that me and Elder Rogerson have lived!! So, this last week we really did a freaking ton of traveling and it was pretty ridiculous!! On Tuesday we went to La Rioja capital to spend a pday with them and hang out all together and it was freaking awesome!! So we came home and elder card (zone leader) calls me and tells me that there is good news and bad news. Well the good news was that we had free lunch on Friday! but the bad news was it was going to be in la rioja again..... so we had to pay for freaking 600 pesos each to go to back and forth twice but the second time we went back we had a big lunch and had interviews with president which are always really fun for me!! We came back and we started working again but somehow when I came back I lost my wallet so that made me pretty freaking sad. I was like dang it I had 600 pesos in there so as it turns out a random person calls me and is like "hey you guys are those white kids right that walk around all day knocking doors" and my answer was, "well yes of course who else haha" and they FOUND MY WALLET oh my gosh and they didn’t steal anything! So I thought, I got there and the 600 pesos was sadly but not surprisingly gone.... so that was a little bit sad but what are you going to do!! Speaking of the work we are doing freaking amazing!! This week I think we are going to be baptizing 2 people and the next week another 2 and then the next week another 2 until I finish the mission. Well at least that’s the hope you know but I’m super excited for that like heck yes!  I’m so excited to talk to you guys this week like oh my gosh I’m so excited to see all of your faces again I’m going to freak out and just cry. Today me and Elder Gililland watched coming home videos and we bot cried like legit so that’s something for you guys!!  Ya I got kinda trunky watching those videos in all honesty but hey its ok we watched like 2 so we’re done now. This week has been freaking awesome and we’re excited to keep the hard work going!! so pray for me haha!(:(:
I love you guys so much and hope you guys are all happy!

Elder Jones!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment