Thursday, July 6, 2017

Let the Count Down Begin! June 13, 2017



Well hey guys!! It's winter and cold here in Argentina! This week has been really good!! We started the week going to La Rioja in the capital and I won’t lie, it’s always my least favorite time of the entire transfer so that sucks!!! We went and spent literally like 360 pesos going back and forth and the other missionaries don’t have to waste that money but we are literally the only people that yes have to spend it so oh well what are you going to do!! This transfer has been really good in all honesty!! Me and elder Arreola get along really well!! We joke all the freaking time and just get along very well!! It’s been a little tough in the area with all the things we have to do but we’re getting there!! It blows my mind that I’m past a year know and it just passes so fast all of the time here, like we’re already half way through June!  Like what the heck is that all about so that blows my mind a little bit! Anyways this week was really cool in all honesty! A kid named Ayax in Chilecito got baptized and I got to do his interview and it was literally one of the most spiritual talks I have ever had. At the beginning he was really unsure and at the end we were both crying and he chose to be baptized on Saturday and heck yes it happened! Afterwards we had the biggest lunch I think that I have ever had!! We had a huge asado and it was so good, oh my gosh there was so much meat!! Then on Monday we had a KILLER day me and Elder Arreola we went and just worked our butts off and we got to teach a heck of a lot of people!! So that was pretty nice! We did all that and I prepared a capacitation for the elders and it turned out really good. I love capacitating I’m not sure why but I literally love talking in front of people it’s so fun for me so that’s something I’ll have to think about for the future!! Anyways I love the mission my head hurts a little today because I hit it pretty hard working out. I hope you guys are all very happy and I must say let the countdown begin!!!

Elder Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment