Thursday, July 6, 2017

New Child in Argentina - May 30, 2017


 May 23, 2017 
HI EVERYONE!! how are all of you guys!! This week was a really good and a really sad week in all honesty! Sadly Griselda who was baptized last week didn’t come to church this week): she was in La Rioja for a week and didn’t come to get confirmed!! But that was only the bad thing, not really anything else sad happened!! This week was Elder Rogersons last week with me and it was pretty sad for me!! He has become a really good friend to me and literally all of the members in this area loved us together!! Now I shall be receiving another CHILD!! I am going to Cordoba tomorrow to get him and I really do hope that he is the most innocent white kid ever! I would love that!! I really want to teach someone brand new Spanish that doesn’t know anything!! So we had our last farewell last night and I did definitely cry just a little bit it was hard to say bye to him!! We also organized the living crap out of our pension its way better now but that doesn’t matter because we’re MOVING SOON!!! We’ll be moving to a casa capilla se llama its where we’re literally going to live in the house where the church meetings are and we will direct them and everything will literally be right in our house!! That is going to be so helpful!! Oh my gosh I am so excited for that!! This week we were definitely practicing a dance for this Thursday which is Argentina’s Independence Day, so we’ll have to see how that goes and I will send you guys a video!! Me and Gilliland are going to be doing a dance together!! This week we are looking for a lady to baptize named Joanna she left and we were literally looking everywhere for her asking everyone, so I’m sure we’ll find her so have her in your prayers everyone!!! Anyway, I sure do love the mission and I sure am excited to get another child. I will tell you all about him this next week!!(:(: talk to you all very soon!! love you all
Elder Jones!!



May 30, 2017
This week has been full of things that have happened. So first Elder Rogerson has left me forever as a companion and I won’t get to have him living with me again so that stinks. After he left I got to go and live with elder Gilliland and Elder Rahm for a little bit of time. We waited until I had to go and get my son from Cordoba on Tuesday in the morning! That night I left at 12 o’clock and slept the entire way there!! That was pretty nice. When I got there and took a taxi to the mission home where I was greeted by a mattress in the mail room, that was quite enjoyable at 6a in the morning!! I slept until 8 and the other trainers started arriving and all of them but one showed up and I had no idea who it was. The last one showed up and IT WAS SUMMERS!!!! We hugged for like 10 minutes and just talked about how we were! He will be going home in freaking 6 weeks and that makes me so sad but hey he’ll be the best man at the wedding with me and Celeste so I can’t get too sad!! We all sat down had a long capacitation about training and got our sons!! I Elder Areola and he is brand new from Mexico. Something kind of funny! Remember when we went on our cruise to Cozumel, that island he is literally from there and his family owns one of the little tourist tents that we went into so maybe we bought something from him!! He is really excited to work and SUPER sarcastic so that’s a little interesting, especially with the members!  We came back from Cordoba and got on the bus to come back at 4 in the morning and go to Nonogasta at like 11! We went straight to a church activity and me and Elder Gilliland did a dance that Í have to send to you guys!! Our first Sunday together, we didn’t take a bus and we just had the ward take the regular bus and like no one went, so that kind of stunk! We had 3 good days of work this week and now we’re just hanging out!! This has been a really god pday!! Yesterday we literally did something called the MURPH. It’s a crossfit workout and it SUCKS. It’s a mile run then 100 pullups 200 pushups 300 squats and then another mile!! It’s timed me and elder Gilliland did it in 42 minutes and it freaking sucked holy crap! I’m so sore in my legs and chest and just everything!! Workouts have been great but man am I sore. Life in the mission is great I love it and got a year left!! see you guys soon!!

Elder Jones!!



No comments:

Post a Comment