Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Napoleon Dynamite in Argentina! April 11, 2017






So I have recently got TRANSFERRED!! THIS week has been a week of really lows and really highs. Not in a bad way, but really sad and really happy!! So this week I was assigned to labor in the La Rioja Nonogasta area as district leader ooohh that’s kinda scary ha ha! This place is so freaking crazy it’s like a tiny town like of Napoleon Dynamite but in Argentina!  It’s so weird here but I’m pretty excited!!  So a little bit of info about where I am, I am literally in the worst pension in the entire mission!! I didn’t believe it but like it’s so, so terrible! The bathroom is outside we don’t have hot water. The water has a bad disease in it and its just all freaking nasty!!! I’m here as district leader that’s kinda crazy for me. I’m really not ready for that at all but oh well I’m gonna do my best and hope that God will take care of the rest!! I’m with a companion Rogerson and he is way cool.  I am his second companion in the mission so I still have some serious responsibility to help him be a good missionary and I hope that he can help me too! Here in La Rioja is super cool and it is literally in the middle of nowhere!! It’s us four in our district 4 hours away from the zone and we go to the zone leaders meetings once a month! The bus ride to get there is 3 hours and it’s a little ridiculous!! So that’s pretty cool!! 






Oh man, leaving Elder Amaral was honestly really hard to do!! I love Catamarca so much and I love Elder Amaral more than anything. Gosh I would do anything for that Elder. He’s so amazing and I’m gonna miss him so bad. We had our rough patches but I love him so much and would do anything for him. Wow I cried pretty freaking hard hugging him and saying goodbye!! He called me his friend in the end of the transfer!! That was my dream in all honesty was to have him call me his friend and it came true haha! AND ALSO freaking Elder Gilliland got transferred here with me we are literally in the same district that made me so happy! Like heck freaking yes!!! And then I have elder RAHM he’s a wrestler and he is super cool. He’s from Georgia and he sounds like he hit puberty when he was 7 years old his voice is sooo deep it blows my freaking mind haha!! Anyways I gained some weight in the last weeks of Catamarca but luckily I’m gonna go hard here in la rioja nonogasta and lose all that because I am motivated as crap, you have no freaking idea haha!!! It’s gonna be an awesome transfer this transfer!!(:(:  anyways I get to skype you guys in literally like 3 weeks and I am so excited you guys have no freaking idea!! ok and oh my gosh this song from beauty and the beast the new one I listen to it during exercises and when I shower and literally everything it is just so pretty. Just a little side note for you guys!! This transfer we’re gonna kick its butt and work our hearts out haha so there is my update for this week.  talk to you all very soon!! chau chau!!






No comments:

Post a Comment