Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Last "Starburst" Supper - April 25, 2017

Well hello my family how are you guys!! well this week has been really awesome here in the district of chilecito!! so at the beginning of the week the zone leaders came and did some intercambios with us and that was really fun!! we went with elder card and went and did some baptismal interviews for some investigators!! sadly all of those investigators have fallen this week, were in the process of purifying ourselves and leaving things behind that impede us so well see how that all goes!! THIS WEEK I GOT THE PACKLAGE OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW YSEFUL IT IS!! right now im wearing this rvca shirt and oh my gosh it is so good looking! That USA jersey is literally the best looking jersey on the entire freaking planet oh my gosh!! THE IPOD WHAT IN THE EHCK I love it and it works so freaking well. I use it literally every day, yes you guys YESS!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!! Now every morning I can listen to music and workout with new shoes on thank you guys so much!!(: It makes me really happy knowing that you guys are still there!! The mission is awesome I freaking love it. I almost have a freaking year in the mission that blows my mind a little bit like wow this time has flown by freaking fast like wow....  I hope that I can be a better missionary every day and end this mission with honor!! I love the mission it teaches me so much and makes me so happy! I love you guys and hope you are all happy!!(:
Elder Jones

The last supper story: Elder Gilliland brought down about 15 pounds of candy that his mom made him pack and attach all over his body. I remember him bringing me a reeses peanut butter cup and it was heavenly! When we got down to the last starburst, we felt it appropriate to have a last “starburst” supper. Notice the mattresses. We got the lighting down quite well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment