Sunday, October 2, 2016

Ups and Downs - August 21, 2016

Mi familia!!! 

      Bueno, let’s begin. So this week was a week of ups and downs!! This week we had a lot of new investigators we had one lady named marta who I have to tell you about!! so we contacted her and she was great so she seemed super open to everything we had to say!! So we leave her with a folleto to READ a folleto to read right because people read and they like them!! So we come back and as it turns It she loved the folleto she looooved it but...she didn’t read it she only looked at the pictures and deciphered them in her own way... what? She was like these white guys with their hand on his head (joseph smith) I feel like churches think that like use the hands a lot... well everyone learns on their own level and she was on a second grade level sadly and that is a story of a lady that kicked us out after she said " I feel cold and that’s a sign of the devil get out" well it was windy sadly that’s what happened....

     Next the story of the all the dogs breaking the law of chastity!! There is a very large reason there are so many freaking dogs here and its becuase they don’t know the law of chastity.. I’ve seen more dogs fornicating here than I’ve seen dogs in highlands ranch I think.

    Alright, next we have the story of a very sad thing that happened on Sunday!!! So we were having the baptism of carina celeste rojas the sweetest girl that really wants to get baptized like soo bad. That’s really like what she wants to do!! Se WE get here and her mom to church and Its all great and they are there the pila bautismal is full. She has her dress and I have my white clothes!!!, Then her mom gets a call and apparently her daughter at home got in a fight with her grandma and they left... carina cried and for the first time for a reason I wouldn’t expect so did I... I really wish people could see how much the Lord can help them!! All they need is a desire to change and they can change their lives!! I just got an email from you haha, don’t worry I’m focusing!! Anyways so that was really hard and I was really sad about it I just wish she and her mom knew what we could do!!

    Alright next story the story of flor savedra!! Weve been teaching her since the day I got here and she was not going anywhere!!! She just wasn’t progressing which was really sad. We all want her to be baptized and see how much of a difference it can make in her life with the holy ghost!! So one morning she calls us and tells us to come over fast!!! So were like ohh dang what is going on!!! So we go over there and she tells us she had a dream and we were like pulling up chairs like please please tell us this dream!!Apparently she had a dream she was at a family gathering and some old man came up to her and said " I’m just so glad that your lds and that your whole family is too", then she said" You know what so am I want to be baptized and be in this" She woke up and literally went and told her mom, dad, sister, brothers, aunt, uncles, aunts friend, and her kids. Now we are teaching all of them holy crap biggest goldmine in the history of mankind!!! Everyone is learning so much and feeling the spirit I think we’ve given out like 16 book of Mormons to all of the new investigators we got hahah!!! its insaneee!!! It was super exciting and the spirit helped us out a freaking ton!!!



     So last night we had a sleep over at the zone leaders house and as it turns out the pension isn’t blessed because its new... here’s a scary story some what.. so here in south america stuff like vudu and scary ghost stories are a lot more real than in the _U.S honeslty and its scary... so there is a cemetery that is in our area where every night people will go and rob the bodies that are put in there!!! It’s also a place where people are killed a lot.. So two missionaries in our zone who are a little trucho  (disobedient) went and took pictures of it at about 8 30!! Every time I’ve slept at the ZL pensh I feel a little weird but yes after they went and took the pictures something was in that house... I was never alone except for one time!! I want upstairs to get a matte cup and the lights wouldn’t work I went up and felt the most disgusting feeling in me. I felt cold alone and honestly something was in that room with me.. I ran downstairs and told the ZL that we needed to bless the house that night. So we did and that disgusting feeling was gone... stuff like that is real down here holy crap that was really scary and honestly the most presence of someone not in this world... not fun ha ha.

Well I don’t have my camera today which Is pretty sad because of the sleepover that we had!!! I will send pictures next week hopefully of a baptism haha of carina!!! I would really love that!!! Anyways Mom, Dad, Austin, Kaylee, Aiden I love you all so much and Austin keep slaying that lady haha, kaylee you look super pretty in the pictures I’m getting so thats a little weird for me to see, aiden that 360 flat I just about broke this computer when I saw it. Dad I know you had to sleep but write some more haha!!, mom your cleaners look absolutely faaabulous!!!  (:(: I love you all so much and I’m having such a good time down here in argentina!!!!! See you all in a week!!!!

Love,

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment