Sunday, October 30, 2016

Pray For Me - October 2, 2016

Hey Mom and Dad, Austin, Kaylee and Aiden!!! This week has been a big fat crazy week!!! This money that you gave me for the guitar, I can promise that won’t be going to waste!!!!! I really want to see austin’s dance from field day could someone send me it I literally want to see it sooo bad!!!! like no one has any idea!!!! I’ll for sure send a picture of it next week if I get it!!!!! I love the mission it is way too much fun!!! General conference was literally amazing like holy mother those guys are geniuses!!!!!!!! It’s like incredible what they can do!!!! That new blog update is freaking sweeeettt!!!! Thanks so much mom for being so freaking awesome with literally everything you do!!!! You are the best!!!! Kaylee and Austin its weird seeing you guys grow up what in the heck you have all already like changed how is that possible!!!!! And aiden keep scootering heck yes bro!!!! That is so awesome!!!! It’s so cool talking to you guys we’ve been working so hard we had 2 investigators that need to be interviewed by the president so that kinda sucks but we think si o si they are gonna get baptized!!! Lately I have been feeling freakishly sick I really don’t feel good today I’m probably gonna go home and die because I feel like throwing up oh my gosh!!!!! holy mother!! But hey Its raining like freaking crazy here like oh my goodness its pouring and we came to centro today to get my guitar and oh my gosh the streets and I mean all of the streets were flooded!!!! sheesssshhh!! But I’m so happy to hear all about you guys doing so well!!! I really feel like crap so it’s hard for me to think of a whole lot I might be going to the doctor but I want to share my testimony before I leave.
I know that Jesus Christ lives, I know that through the debt he paid we can always be forgiven!! men are that men might be that they might have joy something thing like that because I have felt so much joy through everything I’ve been doing here!!! Austin to you I wanna see some vids of you rollerblading!! kaylee hit me with your best pictures because it’s been a while since I’ve seen the prettiest sister!(: MOM you work hard as crap keep working until you reach the top of cleaning business and DAD don’t shoot anyone but keep working!!!! and now one last thing that I remembered that was pretty cool is that I got to play my guitar in 2 baptisms and I was the musical number I played come thou fount  on another kids guitar it was very spiritual knowing that what we do can bring us blessings so much that we can’t handle the blessings, you can’t help but tear up a little bit haha!!!
Well my family I love you all very much and look forward to being healthy once more PPRRAAYYYY for me!!!! love you guys all of you!!

Elder Jones💓






No comments:

Post a Comment