Sunday, October 30, 2016

Robbed in Argentina!

Well Hello everyone!! This week has been absolutely crazy! Really sad at times and really cool as well!!! So let’s start out with the beginning, this is summers last week in ituzaingo so he is getting ready to go!!! And now he’s gone I have a new companion named elder vanegas.  He is a peruano he is super cool he loves to cook and he has tons and tons of animo!!!! All latinos can be a little trucho but I’ll kick it out of him haha!!! This week was interesting!! well let’s start at the beginning we started writing everyone letters and it took some time. I’ve been practicing guitar and it is wayyy fun I must say haha!!!! Anyways so here’s something crazy I probably shouldn’t tell you guys but sadly I was..........robbed...... haha we were walking home one night and I heard "que hora es?" I knew that literally right then I was getting robbed haha it kinda sucked but the best part is that they were just kids. So one came up to me yelling and like give me your stuff and I didn’t give him anything, then he tried to reach in my pocket so I shoved him off really hard and he fell hard and ran. But I looked over and the other kid has summers by the shirt and was taking his bag he got his scriptures and the bag!! Not a lot, but very sentimental haha so that kind sucked a little bit so I just gotta be a little bit more careful!! and the other big thing that happened as you know my new companion. It’s going to be real weird with that haha Ill miss summers, I won’t lie. I cried with him this morning saying the prayer saying por favor bendice a elder summers que el puede ser un ejemplo un su nuestra area como ha sido a mi. So that was a little sad this morning and I’m definitely going to miss him bad but I’ll keep talking with him. I’m literally positive haha I have his number and he has mine!! I want to baptize more this transfer because I might be going to a new area after this transfer and that would definitely be sad but it might happen!! It will be really hard leaving this area because it definitely has my heart. I love literally everyone here so I hope I can stay more than one transfer!!! Anyways I love the mission I love all the people I’ve ever met and I hope that I can always remember them!!!!!! I’m so happy to hear that everyone is doing so good at home so sigue adelante!!! Love you guys so much talk to you soon!!!!!

Elder Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment