Sunday, October 30, 2016

Amazing Baptism Week!!! October 18, 2016

Well hello Jones family!! So this week has been easily one of the happiest weeks of my entire life like wow I was so overwhelmed with happiness!! These two ladies flor loordes savedra y sandra caterine quinto agilar were both baptized this week and I got the chance to baptize Sandra. I was so happy and honored!!! I won’t lie, I cried like a baby for the first time on the mission really hard haha. I didn’t know what to do with all of that happiness haha It was so overwhelming!! Saying those words habiendo sido comisionado por jesucristo yo te bautizo en el nombre del padre y del hijo y del espiritu santo amen just is really, really powerful! On Sunday how you guys know it was fast Sunday, flor got up and bore her testimony and oh my goodness from then on everyone, I mean everyone knew there was something  special with her!!! It was so special. The mission doesn’t get much better than that!!! So then today they wanted to go to the temple so we got them their own temple recommends and that was literally incredible to see them with their recommends!!! Wow and today we went and did baptisms all together!!!!! They felt the spirit so strong I just know they did it was incredible!!! This week has been pretty uplifting seeing some of the fruits of our work especially in those ladies because I’ve been working with both of them since the very beginning and wow It is quite literally a miracle what the spirit does to people and how it changes them!!! Amazing week to say the least!!! Well this week has been pretty sweet, my guitar is awesome. I played a special musical number in church and it was quite cool and everyone was like wow gringo playing guitar, ya that’s right haha. it was really fun!! Summers is heading out this next week which I’m pretty nervous about. I’m not sure how much better it gets than summers but I intend to work hard with whoever comes here haha!!! I love the mission a lot and Its always a good time!!! Love you guys and I’m glad you guys are happy at home!!! talk to you guys soon!!!

Elder Jones







No comments:

Post a Comment