Sunday, October 2, 2016

There's Always Something to Do! - September 6, 2016

Hola mi familia!! Well some huge news and that is that the missionary p day has been changed to Tuesday!! What in the heck, well that is crazy!! Anyway, I’ll answer moms questions first!!  
1. We can’t go to Walmart because sadly we aren’t allowed to go to centro anymore so that really sucks and we can’t leave our areas at all anymore even on p days!! That’s kinda sad but I’m sure I’ll go down there some time doing something!! But no I haven’t found a guitar yet but I’m always searching!!!
2. Me and Elder Summer literally live out of kioskos every day. There are no super markets even close to us!! We live out of little huts that sell stuff and people that make kioskos out of their houses!! So yes that is a little bit weird!!! 
3. Sadly no I wish they did that’s a little trunky but that’s ok haha. Halloween isn’t tooo crazy there in the states but ya no they don’t celebrate that here!!
4. My leg is completely good!! I couldn’t walk really good for about a week but that has past and now it is great and I feel great!!! 

Wow I’m so glad to hear there’s still like life happening back home. Its weird hearing about home out here haha!! sorry the spacebarhereisnt like verygood at all!! Bueno, but some news about the week. This week we’vebeendoing really well!! We found the most ghetto place that there is so that is pretty sweet to see. There are always kids asking us what we have in our backpacks and if you tell them they’ll go tell they’re older brothers and then you’ll get robbed!! So we really don’t let them know what we have and usually were just have books so please come rob us and take the book of mormon!!!! Anyways we found a lot of new people to teach this week!! We found two families of five who are ohh so cool!! They all want to learn more so we are very excited to  teach them!! This week we are going to have a huge marriage and oh my I’m so excited!! We get to go the only people that are invited are us the missionaries of the family and their family!!! The families name is britos. They are the two boys that I took a picture with my first week!! We get to go and it’s going to be a huge party!! Super duper duper excited about that!!! Anyways we bought a ton of fruit this week to eat so that is always sweett!!! I’ve learned how to cook a ton which is also  super duper sick!!! Anyways the mission is always exciting and things are always going on!!!!! I love it here!!

Now a little experience that is always really cool!! We were searching for a family in the ghetto places of our area and we knocked a random door to ask where this guy lived!! So turns out the guy that lived in the house we knocked had been a member for like 20 years and he hadn’t been back to church but we came and said "well I think I need to come back to church" and know he’s coming back!!! Anyway that is always so cool that the lord puts people in our paths to teach!!!

Through our faith we can always accomplish things we never could. And when the things get hard and we think we just can’t do it or, is there any other way remember you’re not the first one to ask that. Someone a lot greater and a lot grander asked that a long time ago. As he suffered in the garden of gesthemene.

I know the church is true and there’s no way I could deny it familia!! Keep reading and keep working hard I love you guys so much!!!!

Sinceremente 

Elder Jones💓💓

Email Elder Jones: jones.andrew@myldsmail.net


No comments:

Post a Comment