Sunday, August 21, 2016

PIG FACE

Hola mama y papa. Here is a picture of a great meal we had and dang it was freaking weird!! So this week was really good. We're having Carinas baptism this week I hope. Her mom just lost her job so we're going over there today to do some service. Hey really sorry that I couldn't email yesterday freaking no one works here and some days like no one works...shows why this place is 3rd world haha!! The mission is going great!  Finding lots of new investigators!! I don't have a ton of time to email today which kinda sucks but hey I love it here its crazy and everyone looks so happy I'm so glad!! Alright well I'll see if I can send one more picture before I have to go but I'll see you guys in a little less than a week and I'll have a real good email that day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment