Sunday, October 2, 2016

Kisses in Argentina - September 13, 2016

Mi familia!! Como estan!! I’ve been having a great time here!!! So first answers to moms questions!  About the guitar I’m still searching.  I’ll probably go and search sometime next - day!!!! I really want to find one!!! About me getting robbed!! now when you act scared and like a whimp in the villas your gonna get robbed! But when all the wachos are looking at you like they’re gonna rob you, walk up to them give them a bro hug and ask them how it’s going. They have no idea how to respond!!! It’s hilarious!! And about that package heeeccckkk yess! Everyone says how awesome it is to get packages here that will be so cool to get one ohhh my gooshhh!!!

Well this week’s happenings!!! y bueno tengo un pocito mas confianza en mi espanol  y puedo entender casi casi todo todavia hay palabras que no conozco and that is really good!!

So about the wedding, they had to push it until this Saturday because they had to do a ton of blood tests. I hope that they can get er done because we are gonna baptize 4 people on the 25th of septiembre, maybe more including them!!! We are really reaping the fruits of our work last transfer!!! So that is really exciting!! I love being able to teach people. It is such a cool experience watching people be converted to the expiacion!! I love watching it!! Anyways now my companion is district leader and were constantly doing stuff. Now I have to do intercambios with a bunch of people and it’s just insane!!! but hey i love it"!! I’ve been keeping a really good journal so that is really good and I have written you all some letter for sure including Elijah, david all of the family, tyler, celeste and I’m still writing!! If you would like a letter ask me ya??? I love writing before bedtime it always is fun to do!!! I’ve been having some really weird dreams lately and their all based in the mission so that is a little crazy!!

Now something weird about the people here. I’ve been getting kissed a ton and I feel bad because after words I have to explain that we can’t do that, but literally every time we go back to talk to the people they forget and just kiss you again!!! But I can’t give up,  there’s this viejo that gives the grosseeessstt kisses oh my gosh! He kisses your cheek and it’s all wet ew oh my gosh like dude que esta haciendo!!

Our investigators are all really progressing flor is amazing!!! she wants to go on a mission now and is constantly pitching in at church!!! She actually a little more active than some people in the ward!!! She’s amazing and we hope she’s our next ward mission leader!!!

And that brings us to our ward mission leader!! He is honestly a little trucho (not a very strong member) but he always argues that he is!! He says “I haven’t missed church in 6 years.” That is really good for him, but here is my special spiritual message for the week haha!! It’s like pandoras box!! Many times people focus on the box on the outside (the church) they’re focused on the activities, having a really good primary program, having amazing super fun activities, but inside the box is what matters (the gospel) which is that Jesus Christ came to earth to die for us so that we could live again through his sacrifice! And through repentance and baptism for the remission of sins we can live with our Heavenly Father again!! So always focus on what’s in the box and not the box itself!!

To finish off mom your cleaners are freaking gorgeous!!! I really want to write singular emails so mom if you could make like a rotation where I can right someone a personal email every week that would be freaking sweet and that week they can ask me questions!!! Kaylee I hope you are freaking having a blast in high school oh my gosh it is such a good time!! Aiden I want you to lean a 180 tail whip best of freaking luck to you so you better be a pro by the time I get back!! dad keep bringing justice to the world and say hello to everyone in your class for me!! and mom keep being so freaking creative with your products because if they were here in Argentina I would buy them that’s for sure!!!!

I love you guys a ton and hope your all having a good time at home!!!!

Elder Jones💓






Email Elder Jones: jones.andrew@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment