Sunday, November 27, 2016

Worst Hair Cut - November 1, 2016

Well hello my family!! This week has been way awesome!! Having venegas as a new companion is way weird and way, way different the way he teaches and the way he just does everything but that’s ok! We have 4 baptisms lined up so I am literally so freaking excited!!! We have the familia britos which they are literally the coolest family ever they are the people that had that huge party!!!! So that is sweet. This week it just is them and they want to get baptized por fin!"!!! We’re so freaking excited and we’re gonna visit them like every day haha!!!(:(:(: and also we got sergio and marta to get baptized so that is pretty exciting haha!!!! This week I also had my haircut by freaking elder venegas who told me “oh ya I’ve cut hair before!!” Lies! Actually he had never cut hair before ha ha like what a chump. My hair looks retarded now!!!!! anyways that’s all alright. I feel like I’ve been eating a little much the past few days; time to crack back down because I would rather not engordarme!! haha but they I’m sure I’ll be fine!!!! weeks this week was a little bit tougher with him I don’t know why to be completely honest I just 
have basically all the responsibility!! So that’s a little tough but that’ s ok!!!! anyway I hope you’re all good I’ll send some more pictures don’t worry! I’ll talk to you guys soon!!!(:
Elder Jones








No comments:

Post a Comment