Sunday, January 8, 2017

No Electricity in Catamarca! January 3, 2017

Well Hello my family!!! HAHA so this week we have just started the year 2017!! That’s pretty nuts and all and I’m super happy you guys have all made goals and things to do this year!! It’s gonna be a killer year I can just feel it!!! So lets start with aiden!! I heard you have been killing it at the skate park lately that’s freaking awesome and I encourage you to keep on freaking doing that!!! That finger whip might be hard but keep doing it don’t quit for another trick land that thing BIG MANNN YOUR A MAN haha!! Now we will move on to austin!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG MANNN!!! Thats freaking awesome now you can go on all the freaking dates you want with girls that’s like insane!! I really hope that you do that too haha!! Atta boy, keep on doing what you’re doing!!! and I bet you were easily the best skater and dancer at skate city and at that dance!!! love you and miss you dude!!! Now for Kaylee!!! So you danced with some hot senior huh ooooohhh look at you slaying the older generation!! That’s my sister!! haha well hes going on a mission soon so don’t get too excited!!! I’m sure so many boys just didn’t have the guts to ask my sister to dance she’s WAYYY too pretty haha!! Love you girl(: keep working hard in school ok? and now for mama you have some questions.  Well this sunday no but the next we will now our translados and we will have new companions and for sure I will be staying here.I have been here for one transfer so we will be chilling here!!! about the electricity, finally after a week without light we finally got it back it was a miracle!!!! I was so happy our air conditioner finally started to work again and it is all awesome!!!!(:(:: I have been praying for the business I’m sure everything will turn out fine!! seek the lord in that you’ll never go wrong!! PAPA about being the team leader who knows you’re just starting perhaps you will grow to like or even love it!!! keep your mind open on that and good luck with that new position!! the spanish is coming along good I’m really working to speak perfect someday hopefully I can!!! It will be awesome!!!! And now to the whole family I would like to wish a Happy new year!! I love all of you guys and hope you all have the best year this year!!!!! I am dying of heat in this cyber but hey that’s ok haha!!! anyways talk to you guys in a little week thanks for all the big emails this week and all the videos I loved reading all of them!!:(:(: Love you guys see ya!!(:(:

Elder Jones



Soooo hot without Electricity! 


Sacred Grove in Argentina





No comments:

Post a Comment