Sunday, January 8, 2017

CATAMARCA, Argentina! It's So Hot Here!

Well hello my family!!! I’m so glad to hear that all of you are doing so well there in Colorado!!! Here in Argentina I have just arrived in my new area with Elder Lulich, a missionary that will be going home after this transfer how very very sad haha.  I am here in CATAMARCA! I’m in the mountains and oh my freaking gosh it is soooo hot here like dying hot it can reach up to 55 grados and that is literally 125 degrees holy mother of pearl I’m gonna die here hahaha!!! y papa su espanol es perfecto jaja hablaremos este navidad y contaremos chistes y historias para que los otros no puedan entendernos!!! sera buenisimo no¿y papa para que sepa ayer en la noche estaba en colectivo  y en camino yo hable con un catolico y basicamente le explique nuestro religion y yo estaba solo y no se queria compartir eso que yo puedo hablar con cualqueir y se que el espiritu es el voz que esta comunicando conlas personas!!! I hope all of that was written decently so that you can understand it haha!  I love the mission its awesome. I’m excited to get started here in Catamarca like you have no idea!!! This Christmas season has been pretty freaking trunky I shant lie but that’s ok!! So about my new companion Elder Lulich, he’s a hard worker. We live in a pension and it is so freaking, freaking hot on the inside of our pension like oh my gosh hahaha. The only room that’s not super freaking hot is the room where we sleep!!! Which is good that’s definitely the most important!!! We have a huge area right next to the mountains where we work and the other half is in the city of Catamarca. Its’ way cool and we don’t have a bike to use so I think elder jones might be losing a little bit of weight here! Never a bad thing!!!!! We showed up and tomorrow is the festival of the virgin which I guess is cool but it’s hard to teach from what I’ve heard. But we’re gonna baptize and convert here I just know it!!!!! I don’t have a whole ton to say but mom and dad I love you guys a ton and I sent letters home with elder sandall he just ended his mission): I cried when he left too but now you guys will have a Christmas present from me haha!!!(:(:(: heck yes anyways I love you guys a ton I love all of you and keep on being the best family everrr!!!!! chau Elder Jones






No comments:

Post a Comment