Sunday, January 8, 2017

NEW Pillows for Christmas! November 29, 2016

Well hello my family!! how are you all doing!! this week has been really good!! I hope you are doing really good back there in the USA haha. It’s pretty sweet here!! and I found out one thing I would love, find the coolest USA soccer jersey you can. That would be like the coolest Christmas present. I would love it haha!!! this week has been interesting!! I didn’t want to tell you guys but I had a problem with my knee and liquid above it! I went to the doctor several times and no one knew what it was. I was very scared I was getting sent home because It could have been what lubricates my knee and it could have been saliendo de mi rodillo haha. Look at that woops accident!! Anyways but it turns out its just inflamed fat above my knee and the bone is bruised si no harm done!!! and this week was crazy because we had the Christmas conference and it was really good!!! I saw summers I sang in the choir and we all got brand new pillows for our presents and it was super super awesome. I’ve been needing one!!! I love Spanish! I really don’t speak a whole lot of English anymore so that is pretty sweet. I love it here in Argentina. Today we had a service project with president!!! it was crazy and we worked all day so we have another full p day pretty much tomorrow haha. So that is pretty awesome I can say I’m pretty pumped he gave it to us and we were like ok well then!!! Anyways this Christmas season hasn’t been Christmas at all. I here Christmas and man it makes me miss home and all of you guys but its ok!!! Anyways right now we are really looking for investigators because we need some for when I leave which is probably going to be this upcoming Saturday!!! That’s ridiculous. I have come to love this area so freaking much it like hurts!! I don’t wanna leave any of these people Its gonna rip my heart out when I leave): well I guess it has to be done!!! oh well!! anyways I love the mission. Already I have 6 months and that is a little weird to think it all flew by like it was nothing!!! Tell Steven I love him like in all honesty I’m like in tears I’m so proud of that kid heck to the yes and tell it to Elijah too!!!!!! and please could you like send me links to the other elders blogs and all of that I would love to see all of their stuff!!! thanks mom !!(: anyway I’ll keep you guys updated on what happens next week!!!(: chao familia jones!!(:(:

 Elder Jones






No comments:

Post a Comment