Sunday, January 8, 2017

109 Degrees! Christmas in Argentina December 20, 2016

Hello Familia!!(:(: I hope that everyone is having a good time!! I love Catamarca but oh my gosh it is hot!!! This week has been pretty crazy!!! so well start with the fiesta of the virgin it was here in Catamarca and literally everyone freaking showed up like 100,000s of people no joke it was insane!! That was this Monday and it was crazzyyy!!! So then with the whole virgin thing there was a huge festival and people brought llamas and stuff and it was way funny I got some pictures with some llamas!!! it was awesome!! I’ll have to send them to you next week freaking the computer can’t send pictures here. Another thing the Christmas video heckk yess haha thats freaking awesome im so happy you guys got it I wish I could have made it longer but oh well I guess it happens here with the internet that you can’t send a whole ton!!!! ok so a few things I need to ask I need at least 3 questions from each person that they can send me this next p day so I can be ready to skype and answer all of your questions this upcoming Sunday!!!(:(:(: oooooohh so exciting!!! and please is there any way that Austin can write too I miss the kid I wanna know how he is doing and I have no idea!!! So another thing is if you guys could al send videos of a talent or something like I don’t know any video this week maybe piano or I don’t know but anything would be very very sweet!!! thanks you guys haha!! so know that questions are how is Catamarca!! It’s awesome!! there are some parts that are seriously poor like oh my gosh its crazy how poor they are!! but then there are other parts that are way cheto!! It’s pretty crazy!! My companion will be going home in January so that’s pretty crazy I am killing him!!!(((;(; on Christmas day I really hope to be able to skype and just see all of you guys clearly that is my wish hah!!! that would be awesome!!! So something that I would like you guys to share as a family if you could, I have been reading my liahona a whole bunch the one from general conference and there is a talk by russel m ballard called donde ira which means where will you go!! you all have to read it !! it’s such a testimony builder for me and I hope it can be one for you guys too!!!(:(:(: anyways I will get all of the details for next p day and im pretty excited to do oo!!!(:(:( I love you all and I’ll see you all very soon!!!(:(:
Elder Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment