Sunday, February 19, 2017

Don't Eat a Ton of Bread! January 10, 2017

WELL HELLO MY FAMILY!! So you guys have had some snow?? well that’s freaking awesome. I wish we had some snow here in all honesty!!! this week has been pretty good!! I got to baptize Abigail Nieva a little girl that loves the church and wanted to get baptized so we went ahead and did that for her ha ha. This week I think we’ll be having another baptism!!! It’s pretty crazy how people accept us sometimes they have just been so prepared to hear our message!!! It’s fabulous. She’s a really sweet girl and I’m really happy for her! There is nothing like being able to feel that joy.  Mother for an answer to your question I run a 5k every morning with lulich because it feels good and gets me up to be able to do my studies a lot better!!!! And we walk a ton too!!! I’ll start the month challenge with stino and take 2 pictures for you guys ha ha well see how it goes!!!(:(: Anyways austin is looking pretty fachero!!!tell him that running every day at least 20 minutes or more will help him a ton with energy in the morning!!! Now waking up isn’t even hard in the mornings because we don’t need as much energy!! so keep running!!!! and keep lifting!!!!and don’t eat a ton of bread like they do here!!!! anyways about the packages I know they are here it’s just that the guys haven’t gone to Cordoba. It’s been taking a little while like oh my gosh but hey they’ll get here someday I’m sure!! AND IM SO EXCITED!!!! Here’s a video of me playing the song sorry by justin beiber I hope you guys enjoy it.  I’ll send some other videos of me playing I have some super cool songs it’s just my camera voice recorder kinda SUCKSSSSS but that’s how it is!!! anyways I love Catamarca it’s sweet and I love the mission I’m very happy and man the time kinda flies really fast here but I guess that’s how it is here!! Talk to you guys in a quick week and we’ll see who my new companion is!!! Talk to you guys soon!! Oh and OH MY GOSH I know its super early for my birthday but literally all I want I mean the only thing is a slack line because every p day everyone wants to do something and oh my gosh it would be the coolest freaking thing in the world!!!!!!!I would love it and mother if you could like somehow get me a list of eveyones birthday so I don’t forget that would be prime time!!!! see you guys in a week !!!Love you guys!!

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment