Sunday, February 19, 2017

Monkey See, Monkey Do - January 23, 2017

January 23, 2017
Hello my family!!!! S how has this week been you ask!! So this week I went to Cordoba and I got my son!

ELDER AMARAL DE BRAZIL, he literally speaks no English at all and he also does not speak Spanish haha! So I’ve been learning some Portugese as I go and freak it’s not easy at all!! He’s 19 years old and he’s so excited to be a missionary and baptize a ton!! It’s kinda scary in all honesty his expectations are to baptize a freak ton and so are mine. I just cannot let him down so I’m doing everything I can to baptize a ton!!!! We’re searching all day and putting baptismal dates with everyone!!!! I love it! It’s so much hard work and it’s so edifying!!!! good times!!! With me and him its monkey see monkey do so I need to do everything perfect basically, so it’s kinda stressful, ok its really stressful!  I plan everything, I cook a ton and clean a ton I just ya and he can’t understand very much still like period so it’s a little tough. But I love it anyways and I love him too!! We’re gonna keep going hard!! We get along pretty well so that’s good and I’ve been running every morning of this transfer besides Sunday and p day so I’m pretty proud of that!!!! but ya and we still didn’t get elders in villa viejo so we still work a ton in 2 areas. That’s a little hard but hey its good work!!! We’re still working to get a few specific people baptized so well get there!!! I love you guys so much but sheesh I got like 2000 emails today so I have no time to write. Love you guys talk to you soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment