Sunday, February 19, 2017

My NEW Son! January 17, 2017

HELLO FAMILY!!!!!! so this week I will be getting my child in Cordoba. I leave tonight at 12 and I’ll get to Cordoba at 6 tomorrow morning!!!!! Then I’ll have a capacitation and then lunch and right after that I will receive mi hijo!!!! It’s gonna be awesome!! I’m super excited!! I’m also really, really nervous"!!! I truly don’t feel ready to train but the Lord makes anyone ready for anything!!!!! I’m excited and nervous and ready to be the best missionary this province has and ever will see!! Me and my son are going to work so hard be 100 percent obedient and hopefully baptize a ton!! I have faith that we will!!! So lately I have gained a HUGE LOVE for the scriptures like I freaking love them I actually get in a super pissy mood if I don’t get a full hour of studies reading and marking my scriptures!!!! DO IT AS A FAMILYYYYY!!! everyone get there scriptures and mark them up starting now it will help a ton!!!! anyways recently lulich died):): He got on the bus and now he’s going home to Oregon)))::: That’s kinda sad I’m gonna miss him a lot he was a great hardworking obedient companion and it was an honor to work with him! It’s still super hot here and sheesh walking around just sucks during the day!! also mom I have learned that being clean lets the spirit reside and its true!! Use that as your excuse to have the kids clean their rooms because the spirit truly can reside!!!! So this last week I did some boxing at a boxing club we went right after p day they invited for an asado to eat and they said put the gloves on and get in the ring! Oh my gosh I was sooo scared haha but all I had to do was hit a guys hand. I’m not sure how I looked you all tell me!! there’s a video in another email of it!!! anyways I’m so anxious and ready to get going on this kid!!! I love the mission and I’m changing more and more every day for the better!!! I love you all and wish you all a happy week!!!(:(:

Elder Jones!!!!(:






No comments:

Post a Comment