Sunday, August 7, 2016

July 19, 2016

MI FAMILIA! Como han estado!! I've missed you guys I'm glad you are all having fun because I am too!!(: So I'm going to the temple right now but!! after I'll have enough time to write a big boy email don't you worry. Here are some pictures to look at in the mean time!! Oh and by the way be on the lookout for letter!! Because I've kept up on sending letters quiiteee well!!!(:

Padre: Hola, como he estado, yo reconoco todos los tiempos buenos con usted y gracias por esos!! Estoy uno de los "perros Mayores" Estoy muy animado a ir a argentina y yo creo que estoy listo por este. Yo he tenido tres investigadores el la SSM, Ellos estaban los investigadores mejores, ellos estaban muy facil a ensenar!! me caye bien con todos mis maestors y estan muy amoroso a nosotros! Estoy animado a invitar a las personas a venir a cristo mediante sus desiciones y mediante los enzenanzas de jesucristo!! Yo se que no estoy listo para argentina perro la gente de argentina estan listo para la iglesia y mediante mi, el espiritu puede cambiar los corazones de hombres!! Gracias por su ejemplo a mi!! Le Amo PAPA ADIOS!!

MAMA: hola mama!!(: Ill speak in english for you!! Im having a great time here at the MTC and I love it here!! The spanish isn't anything incredible pero el don de lenguas es real and I love that I can learn so quickly here!! I study as hard as I can and am starting alma tommorow!! I've restarted the book of mormon and the stories are so interesting to me. I love the stories of the book of mormon!! Thankyou for all the dear elders they are the best things ever to get and sadly I can't get them in Argentina!!): and Next p day I'll tell you my schedule for when I get to call you guys!!! I'm so excited for that!! ahh man the fire alarm just went off that sucks I’ll be back soon familia!!!

Alright so im back!!! Gosh that was annoying some kid pulled it was pleb! Anyways the MTC is great and I'm having a great time here!!!! Gracias por todo!!!!And mom I want you to watch a mormon message as soon as you can because I know sometimes you have hard days with all the ninos and think you get nothing done heres the video name "you never know" maybe watch it for family home evening!! Anyways Im still not all the way through all of that stuff you sent me it was so gooodd!!! I gained five pounds in the first 2 weeks but ive lost 6 in the past week through working out at 6 every morning and eating suuuper good!!! I love it here its awesome,!!! Love you mama!!

Now here is a story for you!!(: This last week we had a very special guest here at the MTC we 

had elder Bednar here!!! So here is a little spiritual thought for you!!he said "girls do 9 out of 10 things right and do one wrong, they focus solely on the thing they did wrong and its sad, Men however do 9 things wrong, and the one mediocre thing they do they only focus on that! "you as a Jones family do amazing things all the time and I know that, don't focus on the bad but on the good  and see how good and how much you can change peoples lives!!(:!now after your done reading your story i just told you, share it with all of the kids!!








No comments:

Post a Comment