Sunday, August 7, 2016

Ready for Argentina!

So I have a spiritual experience for you! This week we taught our TRC lesson for the last time! His name is Brian and he is the coolest paid investigator to walk the planet!! So we all know that they are paid members to act like they are investigators but everyone can always come more unto Christ then they have before!!!! So we started the lesson with the plan of salvation! We started teaching him and tore through that lesson with some sweeet spanish!! So after that we just talked to him about his life!! To say bye to him for the last time! He has always doubted himself about what hes doing in his life and how good of a person hes being! So I bore my testimony about how good of a person he is the spirit came over me and I started crying and just got choked up because I talked about Sam a little bit because Brian works with special ed kids!, so I looked down so he couldn't see me crying!! I kept bearing my testimony to him and I looked up and he was bawling too! and so was my companion! They both were feeling the spirit so strong and so was I!! after he said to us! "you guys know that i'm a member and I'm paid to do this but you guys really just helped me so much in my life thank you!! then he came up and hugged me super hard and my companion too then he bore his testimony!! it was amazing to hear and understand in spanish!! it was an amazing experience!!!
The spirit is the real teacher!! we're just vessels for it to reside and teach through us!! I love this gospel and surprisingly reading the scriptures is literally the highlight of my day every day!! I love the scriptures and spanish. I can understand just about anything speaking is really where sometimes Its hard but hey I can always improve!! I'm excited to get out there ohh ya well alrighty Ill talk to you later!!! Love you tons!!


Well it is my last day at the MTC am I ready to leave? not really no!! but am I excited to get the heck out of here!! yes, yes I am!! So after today english will be of no use to me so that is absolutely crazy!! I think that you guys can send letters down to argentina so never ever hold back letters from me because us missionaries live or mail and you for sure know that!! I love you guys tons and get a little family email together so I can read it when I get down there because that will help haha!! Im very excited to start my actual mission so yes!!
Talk to you guys soon!!




Elder Kimberling- Best MTC Companion Ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment