Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Six Months to Sexy!

December 4
Hey Family!! This week has been pretty good!! I’m here in my third transfer of Villa Dolores and I love it here! I don’t really want to leave because usually three transfers is all that we get, but I do NOT want to leave. We have had some awesome people lately and I want to see all of them through!! One of the people I want to see through is Crystal!! This week Crystal went to literally all the church activities and then went to church on Sunday with her boyfriend!! She is super smart and says that she feels something in her chest when she listens to us and we all know what that is!! She is doing great and her boyfriend also is doing super good! His name is Ezequiel and he is actually like really smart and obtains stuff really fast!! I hope that he comes back to church this next Sunday!! Christian has been having a tough time, he started going back to the testigos de jehova so his ideas are getting all twisted and messed up about what the true gospel is.  Now he kind of just has his own "ideas" and that’s the problem. He shares his ideas in church and when there’s investigators we can’t have that. We need to have a pretty frank talk with him because he’s 31 and he acts like he’s 19. He wants to conform gods rules to him. Meaning, what he likes he’ll follow and what he doesn’t like he won’t.  That’s not how it works and he needs to know that. Other than that, me and Elder Sanchez are getting along like de diez.  He’s a great guy and we’ve been working our butts off lately to get people to church because apparently here it has always been really hard to get people to church! We’re trying to change that mentality of the members showing them that people actually do come haha!!
   This week also marks that I have 6 months left so it’s time to do some six months to sexy! We’ll see how it goes. I’m starting Wednesday after the Christmas conference!! Speaking of the conference its actually tomorrow, so we’re all gonna celebrate Christmas on the 5th of December!! Mom and dad that kinda means that I’m gonna open my presents tomorrow because it’s basically Christmas for me!!  I’m quite excited for that!! I’m also quite excited to talk to all of you on Christmas day!! 
   this week has been really good. I’m happy and excited for this next week to get more people being taught. Right now we’re really still looking for new people and oh my gosh people sometimes are so lazy like gosh dang. Everyone tells us to come back and they just never are there when they come back. So that would be a good thing to pray that this city can be less wicked my goodness haha!
Anyways family, I hope that everything is good!!  I love you guys and hope you have a good week!!
chau chauuu!!
Elder jones







No comments:

Post a Comment