Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Mariachi Christmas in Argentina!




What’s up fam!! This week has been good and bad so I’ll tell you how it’s been going!! This last week we had the Christmas conference and it was awesome. We literally had the best food EVER!! Me and Arreola sang mariachi in the talent show. It was really fun to see everyone and it was fun to have a "day off" to say it like that!! After that we started working again on Wednesday! We sadly have lost like a lot of investigators this week and it sucked. The whole week we’re looking for new people and doors were just shut and shut and shut. The whole week we found new people and the got shut down with them the next day. It was a tough week and literally up until Sunday. We didn’t have anyone that was really investigating, and I was praying that we could have some type of miracle or someone to teach.  AND YEEEEE turns out it like totally happened. Something that happened during the week, we found a guy who yelled at us and he was WASTED and he was like "hey elders you know I served a mission in naokin and I kinda miss the church where is it?” With drunk people literally it doesn’t work ever, but we said well here is the church we’ll see you there on Sunday. He said, "you know what you will see me there elders", and this Sunday freak the guy showed up. And he brought with him his 2 daughters and 1 granddaughter and all of them are interested and want to be baptized like her dad!! WHATTTT So were so excited to teach them. They live a little far but hey that doesn’t matter. We’re super excited for them and hopefully all goes well!! Prayers get answered just sometimes not on my time. This week we have interviews with president tomorrow for skype so that’s gonna be a little weird, we’ll see how it goes.  But ya, pretty soon I’ll be skyping all of you guys. I’m pretty excited to see how all of you guys are doing so be ready with questions! This is one of the last times that you’ll get to ask while Im in the mission because the next time we skype I’ll literally be 2 weeks from coming home!! Also, this week I think that it’s my last week so I’m kinda bummed. I really don’t want to leave this area, but we’ll see what happens! Anyways today we’re gonna go hard and have a great p day just in case it’s my last!! Alright love all of you guys and have a fantastic day and I’ll talk to you all very soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment