Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Worst Hair Cut!












What’s up fam? How is everybody doing!! This week was party week for the city which definitely made the work a little bit harder for us if you ask me. This week we were looking for new people and everyone was busy with "the fiestas" so that was a little bit irritating!! Oh well! We’ll have a way better week this week. I’m sure of it!! Here is a story from this week!! We were waiting in the street for our bus and an old lady asked us for the time!! We told her the time and she said "oh good the mormons have the same time as us because they do everything different". And oh man my comp said in a quiet voice "ya but we’re better than you". She WIGGED out and there was a scene in the middle of the plaza and we literally had to call the police over to leave us alone so... ya there’s our story of the week for you guys haha!!
I got the worst hair cut of my life. I guess every missionary has to have a bad hair cut and this week was my turn. The sister was cutting my hair and wasn’t happy with it. She just kept cutting it shorter and shorter and then got so frustrated that she buzzed it. Oh well! Anyways hope the fiestas have been great for everyone and I love you all

Elder Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment