Saturday, November 25, 2017

Cristian's Baptism in a River! September 2017

Hey family!! How are all of you guys doing? This week my email is just the big things ha ha. So first off this Thursday we had a huge conference where I got to go and see everyone it was freaking awesome! Then after that on Saturday the coolest thing in the entire world happened!!! CRISTIAN GOT BAPTIZED IN A FREAKING RIVER! It was literally the coolest thing ever. Sunday we got to confirm him; it was one of the coolest experiences!! He felt the spirit really strong. Saturday they called us and told us the transfers, to tell us where we are all going.  It turns out that me and Elder Farrier are staying together so that’s freaking exciting!! We’re both really excited to freaking work our butts off.  It’s gonna be freaking awesome!! And Merlo was also baptized this week!! Speaking of Merlo, there’s a new elder coming into our district!! And that elder is ELDER ARREOLA! I’m so freaking excited to see him oh my gosh! I’m gonna see him again haha! I’m loving the mission a freaking ton and I’m really excited to work my butt off and I love it here, see you guys soon


Elder Jones!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment