Monday, April 16, 2018

Las Flores Argentina! March, 2018







WHATSUP FAM!! How is everybody doing!! This week has been a good week. This email won’t be all that long but there is definitely some stuff to talk about!!
Recently I had to leave Villa Dolores and we left with a ton of work done. But I still didn’t leave feeling all that great. I was sad we couldn’t baptize the people that I left!! BUT oh my lanta! Elder Cota just sent me a bunch of pictures that freaking this week THEY BAPTIZED BOTH! That’s freaking nuts! It’s just like UGH why couldn’t I have been there!! 
  Oh well! This week in Las Flores has been good so far. We’re finding a ton of people to teach and hopefully were gonna baptize a young kid named juanchi who always comes to church, but we have to talk to his parents so that he can get dunked haha!! We also found a freaking like chosen guy. He’s way cool and has so many questions for us. We’re hoping that he can get baptized!!
This area is so amazing oh my goodness! I literally love this place.  THERE are a ton of Peruvian people and all of them are humble and it’s great because they all are open to listening to us!!  We eat way too much here I need to start working out because I WILL get fat my gosh! Anyways my family I love all of you guys.  This was a great week and I’m sure that it was the same for you guys!! I love you all and I’ll see you all soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment