Sunday, July 24, 2016

Life in the MTC


June 23, 2016
Hi Mama, hi Stino, hi Kaylee, hi Aiden, hi Dad, Hi family. I'm here safe at the MTC. It's really different and I miss everyone a lot and we were supposed to email yesterday, but we didn't get to just until today. Even now, its the hardest thing I've done up to this point. My heart hurts when I have free time and I don't like it at all, but oh well. Don't cry too much and neither will I. My companion is Elder Kimberling. He is 19 and we are the spanish powerhouses of our class. Its cool, there is a lot of sitting and let me tell you that my knees are hurting from all of it. It's all so different and I already just want to be in Argentina. This is all so new and different but I'm excited for all of it. 
Love your boy, 
Elder Jones












Email Elder Jones: jones.andrew@myldsmail.net


No comments:

Post a Comment